Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The banner picture

I know this isn't very easy to read, but it's mostly for my mom! I'd told her about this saying we put up in the dining hall because it reminds me of one we put in her living room, and I wanted her to see it. It says, This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it, along with a bright yellow-orange sun and the reference. The school uses the dining hall for devotions once a week, and the student teachers and mentors use it as a meeting space, as well, so I just wanted the newly painted bright white walls to say smething to us all! With the help of a wonderful lady at Perimeter (plug for Mary Francine and Uppercase Living!), and Melissa Duffy, this is a wonderful reminder of the Lord's presence, even in a dining hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment