Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What I do in my "off" weeks

This really is misleading, but some people think that when we're not in the villages for our weeks there, we're "off" since we're here on base not teaching!Well, some snapshots of this past week would include:
our weekly education department meeting on Monday morning (usually lasts the whole morning)
writing units for an upcoming national Christian Schools convention (we're the workshop leaders for that, too)
grading assignments from the previous week in school
having a Joshua team lunch and meeting on Friday
shopping for groceries after having been gone all week
doing laundry (for the same reason)
attending Wednesday morning prayer and Sunday evening team worship
emailing various people at home and at Perimeter and SBC
sendng out this month's newsletter
cooking, cleaning - "regular" life
getting ready to go back out to school!
The week really does fly by, and before you know it, it's Sunday night again, and I have to try to get to bed early so I can get up at 4:30 to drive us out to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment