Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My "commute" this month

I thought about this just yesterday and decided to share it. Since I'm working in the preschool at Joshua this month, my commute is about a 5 minute's walk! Of course, it is the rainy season, so it does involve "gum boots," but it's still a great way to get to work! I sleep in till about 7:15, shower, dress, read my Bible, make up my bed, have the first cup of tea, put the rest in a travel mug (!), and am on my way. I pass workers just coming on to work, exchange greetings, and usually arrive to the sound of the children singing at devotions. On clear days, which we haven't had any of, I could see Mount Meru rising on my left, but she's gone for now most of the day. Beats sitting in traffic, that's for sure!

1 comment:



  1. We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. With over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit on in stores.
    order now:
    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS :
    BALANCE: PRICE..

    $5,000:: $200

    $10,000: $500
    $20,000: $1000
    $35,000: $1700
    $50,000: $2500
    $100,000: $5000

    The prices include the shipping fees and charges, order now: Contact us: +17196954436 Email.......adrianolamowizardatm@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete