Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trying not to stress over a "Stress Test"

With only 3 days to go, I got a message late yesterday afternoon that my doctor wanted me to have a stress test today! I couldn't help wondering if she knew my life is a stress test at this point! I went to church last night and got the prayer team to pray for my time in TZ, and while I was there, I had them pray that everything would go OK with the test. Then, I watched SC win the National Championship in Baseball, so that probably helped my stress level some!
This morning, everything went great, and I'm back on track - packing every last thing I can, talking to my brother and sister, getting the will and Power of Attorney done, last minute trips to the bank, etc. It really is going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment