Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Holidays Begin!

Yesterday I finished grading exams: 3 exams for 16 students, each including 2-4 essays on Civics, Social Studies, and Christian Education - whew! My holidays have officially begun!

I have no big exciting plans for the next week, but the small plans include the mentors going out for a celebratory dinner, getting a haircut, going to the pool (at a hotel in town), going to movie night at my church (they're showing It's a Wonderful Lfe, my all-time favorite Christmas movie!), having a meeting at Imara one day next week - I know that doesn't sound lke a "Christmas holiday" plan, but I love visiting friends at Imara and will probably go out to lunch since I'm in town, anyway! I also hope there's some sleeping late in the plans for next week, especially as some of my louder housemates will be gone to Zanzibar all week!

Sometime next week, I will also clean out the guest bedroom for Linda, do laundry, do some baking and make some plans for the visit with Linda - my REAL Christmas holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment