Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back from the UK - great trip!

Really wonderful time in England with my friend Megan. Unseasonably cold, especially complared to TZ, but "refreshing" most of the time! Lots of walking, eating, visiting, sight-seeing, more eating, going to see "Wicked" in London, Blenheim and Kensington Palaces, Oxford and Cambridge, afternoon teas with lots of clotted cream and jam (oh, that's technically more eating!), meeting her Home Group and church friends and mom and sister, shopping - all in very civilized surroundings:clean, paved, with electricity, etc.! My camera (story of my life) is presently not letting me download pictures, but here's one Megan took at the Hummingbird Bakery in London of me just finishing off Red Velvet Cake (that eating thing, again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment