Me with my sponsored children

Me with my sponsored children
Me with my sponsored children

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meet the new "school owner!"

You may have to refer back to the post about Apa and her little school, but this is the text I got from her last night: "Now here the children have increased thus taking porrage which Juius has provided his own money. The government wants the school to be registered so please could you come and talk with them. They asked me who is the owner of the school. I told them that it belongs to you. There for could you mind checking your schedule and see how you can fix the matter. Am praying for you. Thanks." After one visit and less than $40 in food supplies, she wants me to be the school owner, or rather, says I aready am! NO! This involves endless money and red tape as you can only begin to imagine. I haven't even responded yet because I'm trying to come up with a gracious way to put this! But, my housemate Sarah said it would look good on my CV or resume'!

1 comment: